You are reading

NYPD Releases New Photo of Suspect in Assault on Forest Hills Doorman

Suspect (NYPD)

July 6, 2021 By Allie Griffin

The NYPD released a new photo of the suspect who allegedly assaulted a 69-year-old doorman in Forest Hills last month.

The perpetrator, who was not a resident, was spotted by the doorman at around 9:20 p.m. on June 26 in the basement of the building at 104-21 68th Dr. The doorman asked him to leave, police said.

The suspect followed the doorman into the elevator and when he got out on the first floor, he punched the doorman in the face and fled.

The victim was knocked to the ground by the punch, but initially refused medical attention. He later sought treatment at Flushing Hospital Medical Center for a facial fracture, police said.

Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM, or on Twitter @NYPDTips.

email the author: news@queenspost.com

3 Comments

Click for Comments 
Miriam

They like to wear the covid mask to hide their face! Beware of these criminals!

10
Reply
Ulysses MacGumption.

Why call the NYPD? Can we just call some social workers, community organizers or even “activists” who want to make a better world and not ruin this young lads chances in life by throwing him in jail.

12
5
Reply
Jorge Melendez

Clearly he’s on track for a greatness and just needs to speak with someone. C’mon; enough of this soft-handedness when it comes to crime fighting and prevention. It only encourages more crime since consequences are non-existent.

11
Reply

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

AG James announces dismantling of Queens-based ghost gun trafficking operation

New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Wednesday the takedown of a prolific Queens-based gun trafficking crew accused of selling firearms and ammo at an East Elmhurst playground, the Queens Center Mall and other locations around the borough.

James secured a 625-count indictment charging five men for participating in the gun smuggling ring, which involved selling dozens of ghost guns, assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and hundreds of rounds of ammunition.