Sept. 21, 2017 Sponsored Story
Modern Spaces, the Long Island City-based real estate firm, is hosting a free, catered, multi-site event Saturday where it will be showcasing several new developments spread throughout Queens.
The event, titled ‘SpacesOpen,’ takes place on Sept. 23—from 12:00pm through 3:00pm–and will consist of tours conducted by Modern Spaces agents at separate sales and rental buildings in Long Island City, Rego Park and Flushing.
Food and light refreshments will be provided at each model location, which feature custom artwork and detailed finishes.
Sales and rental buildings in Long Island City include:
– The Harrison located at 27-21 44th Dr, selling 1-3 bedroom units starting at $855,000
– The Jackson located at 13-33 Jackson Ave, with 1-4 bedrooms starting at $865,000
– The Decker located at 21-10 44th Dr, selling 1-3 bedroom units starting from $780,000
– LIV@ Murray Park South located at 11-30 45th Rd. with studios to 3 bedroom apartments beginning at $520.000
– The Baker House located at 41-07 Crescent St. renting studios to 1 bedrooms starting at $2,275
– Huis24 located at 41-22 24th St, with studio to 2 bedroom rentals starting from $2,250
This event is expected to be the first in a series of similar SpacesOpen events, and requires no advanced registration.